CyFy is now on TikTok
CyFy is now on TikTok
New CyFy Home Inspection report format now includes more images, videos, & guides.
Reports are now easier than ever to follow and understand the issues addressed.
Sample Reports have been made for each major change in the construction industry starting with homes built in 1966 with aluminum wir...
We will now be uploading weekly videos on YouTube.
Click "Learn More" and come visit us.
Sewage backup: This is why it's important to run water at all the faucets for a longer period of time.
Updated information has been added to the website's main page and inspection reports. Updates include general maintenance guides & radon awareness.
Click "Learn More" to read Mike's New-build Horror Story and how to better protect yourself when buying a New-build.
This story is a common experience with New-build home buyers. After the builder received Cy's 1-year home inspection report they refused to fix most of the issues. This greatly co...
2021: New Format for all inspection reports.
1. New Itemization: Summary & Report numbers match. Use Ctr+F to easily search with keywords or item numbers.
2. New layout: Layout combines all related issues for easy viewing and sharing with contractors or others. Summary is now included in the Ins...
The CyFy Gallery has been updated with about 100 of my favorite finds. I hope you find these informative and entertaining. Click LEARN MORE to view the CyFy Gallery.
An infrared camera was used during a home inspection today to locate a leak under the carpet at the master bedroom. The leak was then verified with a moisture meter and by looking under the carpet. Infrared cameras can be an important tool during your home inspection.
- Bryan BCy was able to do my pre-drywall inspection on a new build. He found lots of minor issues that needed repair before they do the insulation and drywall, as well as uncovered a truss issue that needed to be addressed by the builder. Cy was thorough, professional, and awesome at explaining to a "non construction" client the reasons behind everything. Highly recommend!
- Dan TCy was on time, well prepared and very thorough in conducting the inspection and took time to point out any issues and conducted a video exit revie of his findings. I would highly recommend him for any home inspection.
- Andrea BI wanted to update my review to let people know that even after the inspection if something arises Cy is ready, willing and able to access his incredibly organized pictures, reports and all the details related to his home inspection. I had an issue with work done after I purchased my home. Cy came over immediately because he knew how distraught I was and was able to diagnose the cause of the issue and is going to provide me with supporting documentation, so that I can get this remedied. He is an exceptional human being and an outstanding inspector. Cy truly cares about the person he is doing the inspection for and goes many extra miles to assist in anything that arises before and after the home purchase. I am forever grateful to Cy for all his help, knowledge and expertise concerning any and all things that comprise a home. I would highly recommend Cy to do your home inspection. He is detail oriented, thorough, knowledgeable and unbelievably patient. He is always accessible fo...
|Mon:||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Tue:||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wed:||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thu:||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Fri:||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sat:||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|